Parish Safeguarding – keeping people safe
Mickleover Anglicans make the protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults a priority and all our staff and volunteers undergo DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks and complete safeguarding training offered by the Diocese of Derby. We strive to protect all in our care and take all concerns very seriously.
The Parochial Church Councils (PCC’s) of All Saint’s and St. John’s adhere to the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy which can be accessed here along with other appropriate documentation.
We have a Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO) for each parish who manages safeguarding for children and young people and supports vulnerable adults in the church.
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact one of the following:
- For St. John’s – Andrew Templer
- Tel: to be advised
- Email: PSO-StJohns@mickleoveranglicans.org.uk
- For All Saints – Lindsay Nicklin
- Tel: 07564 612878
- Email: PSO-AllSaints@mickleoveranglicans.org.uk
- For both Parishes – Contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team Tel: 01332 388678
or click the image below and fill in the forms on line.